LOCATION: Mandalay Bay Resort - reporting to the food court area. We are at a closed restaurant space NEXT TO AUREOLE and ACROSS FROM KUMI. Look for the ORANGE check in signs that say's "extras" and CHECK IN with Leo or TeeJay
*Everyone come (Having had eaten) Be on time by leaving in plenty of time to be there before your call time. Self park in the parking garage.
CALL TIMES:7:30AM Sexy sheriff & shirtless waiters
7:30AM Pool Party goers
10:00AM Spa robe
**Please bring garment to keep you warm, they will not provide coats or robes.
**Union & non Union bring options and choices for wardrobe dept. to pick from to make this a colorful and bright pool party.
Sexy sheriff waiter & Shirtless waiters:
Will provide costume, bring garment to keep you warm (coats or robe)
POOL PARTY goers: Bright colors are good, no big logos.
*Guys- as many people as possible please bring Speedos. Bring square cuts, board shorts and regular swim wear.
*Girls- in hot swim suits and colors are great here. This is a pool party bachelor party for a gay couple dress the part. Lets have fun with this.
Spa robe: They will provide robes for you. Please bring shorts and tank tops that will not be seen under robes.
Safety Guidelines for Background Performers
Have fun, be safe and see you on set. Please leave in plenty enough time to be on time. Thanks a bunch :)
CODE OF SAFE PRACTICES
Compliance with this Code of Safe Practices is mandatory. A Code of Safe Work Practices will be posted in conspicuous locations throughout studios and off-lot production locations. Production management or AD’s will ensure that background personnel have this Code of Safe Practices readily available. Background performers in violation of any or all of these codes are subject to disciplinary action.1. All background performers are to follow these practices, contribute to the performance of safe work operations, and report all unsafe conditions or practices to the AD Department or Production Management.
2. AD’s and Production Management are to ensure that background performers comply with safety rules, regulations, and policies. Supervisors are encouraged to reward and, when necessary, discipline background personnel to achieve compliance.
3. Background performers shall attend safety training, which will be relevant to the work-related safety hazards to which they are exposed.
4. Anyone known to be under the influence of drugs or intoxicating substances that impair the background performer’s ability to safely perform their assigned duties shall be subject to disciplinary action.
5. Background performers are required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) applicable or relevant to the hazards to which they are exposed.
6. Horseplay, scuffling, and other acts adverse to the safe performance of work are prohibited.
7. Background performers will be provided appropriate training for the activities and applicable hazards to which they may be exposed.
8. No background performer will be required to perform work activities that they feel places them in personal danger or exposes them to uncontrolled hazards that may result in personal injury or illness.
9. Background performers will not operate or use any mechanical equipment or vehicle (including golf carts) in a manner that is inconsistent with established policies, procedures, or manufacturers recommended guidelines.
10.Background performers will be made aware of the location of, and methods to obtain, hazard communication and hazardous substance information applicable to their respective work activities.
11.Background performers must familiarize themselves with established emergency procedures and exits for each location where they are assigned to work.
12.Background performers will be aware of general location safety concerns, including extreme weather conditions, dangerous plants and/or animals, and site-specific hazards that may present additional safety concerns.